This article will discuss how to delete an email account from cPanel. Before deleting any email account, you should make sure to generate a backup using the email client of your choice. There are a few options available in cPanel, like Roundcube or Horde.
How To Delete An Email Account From CPanel?
- Login to your cPanel account.
- In the Email section and click on the Email Accounts option.
- Check the email address which you want to delete it. As an example, we have selected the email account email@example.com.
- Click the Delete button to remove the email account.
- In the Warnining section, click the Delete button to delete the email account.
Once confirmed, it will permanently delete all the emails of that particular email account.
Note: Please download all the emails in your local system before deleting the email account using any email client.