You can disable Auto SSL Notification in cpanel and WHM for renewal, expiring soon or already expired. As WHM/cPanel will notify the customers by sending emails when there is a successful renewal, expiration, or SSL installation failure.
For example, you may disable AutoSSL Notification in a cPanel account, while moving the domain to a new host or when a domain is not pointing to the server anymore or installing your own SSL and not want it replaced.
How to disable AutoSSL Notification for a Single cPanel account?
- Login into your respected cPanel account.
- Now find out Preferences and click on Contact Information.
- Select the option Disable AutoSSL event notifications.
- Click on Save option at the bottom of the page.
How to disable AutoSSL Notification Server Wide?
- Log in to WHM with the root account and password.
- In WHM, select SSL/TLS >> Manage AutoSSL Hosts.
- Click on the Manage AutoSSL option.
- Now, choose the option. As per the requirement, you can disable AutoSSL Notification here.
- Save the changes by clicking the Save button.
You have successfully disabled AutoSSL Notification for Server Wide.
Conclusion: Enabling the AutoSSL feature can be helpful to users. It allows automatic installation and renewal of domain-verified SSL certificates and keeps your website secure. However, getting regular email notifications can sometimes become annoying for users. By following the above steps, users can easily disable Auto SSL Notification in cpanel and WHM described in this article.